Banking Data Analyst
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,500 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community. A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Citco Bank is deploying a core data management system for its network of banks worldwide. The Banking Data Analyst will provide support for the Client Data Management team for all the Citco Group Banks. Working closely with the key banking stakeholder groups, including Finance, Treasury, Banking Services and the KYC teams, the Banking Data Analyst will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining client accounts and related data parameters impacting the bank and/or client accounts. A Senior Analyst also establishes contact with the various business stakeholders as necessary to collect provide additional back-up and support to perform the creation or maintenance of the specific data or parameters in the system.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Maintaining client data and ensuring that all queries for maintenance, creation or updating of data is executed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare and document work instructions based on the business process flow of the various business processes ;
- Complete, sign and upload appropriate global checklists;
- Final review of the amended set-up or maintenance in case this was not done correctly initially by the Data Management Specialist; if required route it to the technical support team to resolve any issues;
- Final review of the client update requests including confirming to business about the change that has been made;
- Assist the Manager where necessary and act as the first point of contact for the Department in absence of the Manager.
- Final review and approval of set-up of new (customer, nostro and Internal) accounts in T24 following received instruction (s) on classification of the underlying client / counter-party or categorisation of the data;
- Final review and approval of required maintenance to the underlying client / counter-party account conditions like static data, interest condition, schedule and settlement instruction applying to the account;
- Final review and approval of the set-up of new non-KYC requiring customer records in T24 based on the details as per received request;
- Final review and approval of simple parameter change requests received from the various business streams to apply to the system;
- Final review and testing of the parameters classified as enhanced before promoting the changes to these parameters to the production environment;
- Final review and testing on any product changes on existing account products requested by the business;
- Final review and testing on any new products created as per request of management based on requested functionality of the new product and it's specific characteristics as per the design requirement document;
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration or business-related area, together with relevant working experience, or a minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a financial operations department and/or in a similar Financial Data Administraion position;
- Fluent in and have excellent knowledge of English;
- Able to communicate effectively at various levels in the organisation;
- Excellent business analytical skills;
- Experience working with multiple offices at a Global Level.
- Pro-active attitude and willingness to put forth suggestions for constructive improvement in provision of service;
- Team player with the ability to successfully work in a fast paced and demanding professional
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.