Backend PHP Developer
As a PHP Developer at Helloprint, you program the most challenging parts of Helloprint's online platform for printed products, to make it the best and biggest one on earth (and beyond)!
You'll be working in a team of senior PHP developers. Due to our fast growth, we need more development capacity so we hope you'll come and join us. We are looking for someone who can deliver high-quality code at a fast pace within a very dynamic environment while working in great cooperation with the other developers.
This position is available in our beautiful office in the vibrant city of Rotterdam.
What you do
- You will be working with modern technology, event-driven architecture with microservices and event-sourcing: Linux, PHP 7.2, Apache Kafka, Symphony components, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Redis, Docker, Postman, GIT;
- You will be working in close collaboration with other developers;
- Our way of doing stuff is the SCRUM way: a Product Owner, Scrum Master, one week sprint, a code review buddy system, Mob programming, a daily stand-up at 10 AM;
- And on Friday nothing goes to production, but we will have our weekly team meeting in the morning, our weekly refinement session, a sprint retrospective, and sprint planning;
- And of course, you will come up with solutions and alternatives to make your colleagues even happier with what we deliver!