|Hours a week||40|
Our Back office Employee can work independently
As the Back office Employee you are responsible for the planning and coordination of the suppliers all over the world. You will cooperate closely with our office in China (Ningbo).
What you will do
- Follow up purchase orders and ensure the orders will be delivered within the planned shipping time;
- Communicate with suppliers regarding orders, shipping and daily issues;
- Arrange the inspection and quality control before the shipment;
- Maintain the order information and master data in SAP;
- Collect shipping documents such as bill of lading, invoice and packing list and process payment in a timely and quality manner
- Completed HBO degree in business administration, supply chain management, or an equivalent education;
- 1-3 years professional, relevant working experience;
- Be able to communicate well with people of different culture;
- Fluent (or near to fluent) in English;
- Good communication and coordination skills;
- Be able to work independently and work out solutions when facing issues;
- Stress resistant and able to work in a tight deadlines and respond to changing priorities;
- Attention to details
- Experience in working with computers MS Office and SAP.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your online application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Manouk Lips-Veerdonk / email@example.com / + 31 (0) 683 91 64 20 for more information.
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/