|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
Our B2B Webshop Manager
is not only passionate about B2B e-Commerce and Conversion Rate Optimisation, but you also love to have several projects up and running. You will be responsible for all operational activities around the vidaXL B2B webshop in order to optimize conversions and turnover from our B2B, dropshipping and wholesaler activities. You constantly strive to optimize the website and portal to optimize conversion rates. You will not do this alone!
We are looking for a team leader that can steer the B2B webshop team and help our webshop specialists reach the next level in their careers by coaching them and helping them optimize and improve the processes around webshop management and CRO. You will make this a success because you constantly strive to do better, manage to handle stress, set the right priorities and see the bigger picture. You are commercially driven and interested in the latest developments regarding online retail. In this job you will work closely together with B2C webshop team, Marketing Performance, CS, BI and BT.
What you will do
- Take ownership of the B2B -webshop strategy and roadmap and continuously safeguard progress and set new directions or priorities when needed to continuously improve it.
- Know and monitor the main funnels and KPIs, continuously assess pain-points and generate action plans to improve upon those;
- Know our B2B -customer profiles and preferences in order to provide them an optimal experience on the website and in the portal.
- Effectively build and run tests, store insights gathered and make sure winners are implemented;
- Take ownership of tools and partners linked to the B2B -webshop;
- Share knowledge and insights with the team in order to support each individual in their optimization related tasks;
- Be a promoter for an optimization and experimentation culture within the business by effectively documenting and communicating insights and results.
- You have finished a relevant bachelor degree and you have around 3 years of work experience, and experience in managing or coaching a team;
- Your English skills are flawless and experience with working in an international environment is beneficial;
- You are passionate about B2B e-commerce and cannot wait to share your knowledge with your team;
- You have a proven track record in Conversion Rate Optimisation and have strong management and leadership skills
- You can adapt in a fast paced, cross-functional environment and are able to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics and know how to set the right priorities;
- You want to know everything there is about merchandising, online marketing and e-commerce;
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.