A major part of your time will be spent on development, maintenance and modification of Azure and Office 365 environments at one of our clients. In order to do so, you preferably employ principles such as Infrastructure as Code, because you excel at Powershell, ARM templates and/or Azure CLI. Every piece of manual maintenance is to be analyzed and automated. You automatically execute your solution using CI/CD. As a Azure DevOps Engineer you are predominantly directed towards client-side innovation and general service improvement. Ready to try out that new technique you saw on Twitter? After filing an issue, you may possibly find yourself employing it the week after. As a Azure DevOps Engineer, maintenance screens, updates, backups and reluctant VM-based servers do not bother you anymore. You prefer having chores (automatically) taken care of by Azure Automation. What do you have?
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Azure engineering
- Experience in the design and maintenance of automation code and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Azure Compute, Networking & Identity are a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Azure Automation, Azure are a plus
- Situated in the Netherlands
- A university background (applied university also suffices).
- You were educated at a university or at an applied university
- You enjoy talking with co-workers about the latest technology, at work-related drinks or pizza sessions for instance
- You like working with enthusiastic, smart and (sometimes even) opinionated co-workers.
- A permanent contract
- A salary up to 6000,-(on a basis of a 40 hours working week)
- A flexible, understanding employer willing to tailor to your work-related needs (i.e. working from home)
- Unlimited training opportunities
- An encouraging environment for continuous self-improvement, in which you decide which path to follow; we will attain a facilitating role.
Bron : OGD