AWS DATA ENGINEER
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
You contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of data pipelines on the latest cloud technology. You improve the AWS platform and build data lakes for our customers and you work on innovative applications that organizations are keen to promote. You use your skills to build analytical solutions with the different development possibilities on AWS. You design, develop and test data models and ensure that data is correctly loaded into the system.As a data engineer you work together with other developers, business analysts and the client to ensure that new or modern data platform is built, and new applications are developed on AWS. Together you ensure that the solutions meet the wishes of the customer. You work on strategic data science and analytical projects where you are deployed at an early stage and are jointly responsible for delivering high-quality solutions.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience with BI concepts (such as ETL, Data Warehousing and Reporting), integration of data from multiple data sources, relational database concepts and SQL, Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS, Python (Pyspark framework) / Scal
- 2+ years of relevant experience with AWS, Workflow tools like Airflow, Data flow tools like NiFi, Spark, ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Amazon Glue, Flume, Various messaging systems (such as Kafka or Pulsar or Amazon Kinesis), NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra and MongoDB, Big Data querying tools (such as Presto, Pig and Hive)
- Additional skills (optional): Amazon Glue, Amazon Athena, Data management
- Understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks, Agile / Scrum / DevOps processes; translating data into usable insights, for example through data visualization and analytical software.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen, email@example.com or +316 1266 7241.