Automotive Performance Engineer Data Scientist
Are you a data-driven person with automotive affinity? Do you want play a key role in the development of our high quality engines? If so, automotive client in Eindhoven might have the opportunity you are looking for!
As System Performance Data Scientist you are responsible for data analysis within the Engine Development department, part of Product Development group. Several data sources are available that provide information on specific performance characteristics of both Engine and After treatment system integrated in customer and field test vehicles.
• Working in multi-disciplinary teams to discover and develop high-impact data analytics need and data opportunities in the Engine and After treatment development department
• Report on current system performance and suggest improvement areas
• Setup storage and processing of data
• Develop and monitor KPI’s on system performance
• Setup processes to transfer different data sources to useable formats for Product Development
• Setup and improve standard reporting for engineering and management purposes
• Perform ad-hoc data analyses to support Product Development
In the position of Performance Data Scientist you will report to the Engineering Supervisor System Performance.
• Technical education on Master or Bachelor level in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Data science, or similar
• Proven affinity with data analysis
• Highly proficient in Matlab and Microsoft Excel, Knowledge on R and Tableau is preferable
• Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams
• Attention to details and delivering high quality work
• Strong analytical skills with a results oriented attitude
• Great communication skills in both written and verbal form
• Fluent in English and Dutch
You’ll be part of the Engine Integration & Validation department (EI&V). EI&V is amongst others responsible for integration of the engine and after treatment into an optimized system working together with all types of vehicles. This integrated system should have robust and precise diagnostic capabilities.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Flexibel rooster