Organization and department description
For our top international client we are looking for automotive engineers.
Would you like to work in the ‘smartest region of the world’ in a high tech-environment, at a company working an enormous R&D budget? Do you want to be part of a team that is trying out new ideas every day and is constantly looking for better, more accurate and faster working methods? Trinamics is always looking for technical talent for the Automotive industry. The rich technology variation, the broad R&D budget and the joint pursuit of the development and perfection of groundbreaking new technologies provide an ideal base for professional development and personal growth.
Bachelor, Master or PhD in Technical field : (Control) Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Railway Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, System Engineering, Software engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Equivalent
- Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow, Vehicle Dynamics, C++, C#, Java, Python, BOOST, STL, Mantis, Jira, ClearDDTS, CUDA, GPU Computing, HPC, OpenCL, OpenGL, ray tracing, Lidar, Qt5, Siemens NX, Rapidminer, Hadoop, Tyre Modeling, Computer Science, Computer Vision, high performance computing, Agile/Scrum, Sensors and signal processing, V-Cycle phases (SIL, HIL, RCP), 3D graphics programming, RT Range OXTS, Automotive Safety Standards, ASPICE, Software Quality Requirements, Vehicle Function or After-treatment, Software regression testing, ADAMS, CarSim, VI-CarRealTime, CarMaker, HTML, HighChart, ISTQB
- Team player and change agent, able to take both supporting and leading roles.
- Strong analytic skills, presenting data as compelling information.
- Flexible and persistent, finding ways to convince and achieve.
- Strong drive to combine teaching & learning, process improvements and business results.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV + Motivation to V.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)76 548 7373 and ask for Victor Addotey.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak