MGI Tech Co., Ltd. (MGI), a subsidiary of BGI Group, is committed to enabling effective and affordable healthcare solutions for all. Based on its proprietary technology, MGI produces sequencing devices, equipment, consumables and reagents to support life science research, medicine and healthcare.
MGI’s multi-omics platforms include genetic sequencing, mass spectrometry and medical imaging. Providing real-time, comprehensive, life-long solutions, its mission is to develop and promote advanced life science tools for future healthcare. You will be instrumental in the success of your Account Managers as you advance relationships with customers and identify new business opportunities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase sales of the company’s instrumentation to customers within Academic, Biotech, Clinical Research, CRO’s, Pharmaceutical, Genomic Core Facilities and Industrial accounts.
- Provide technical advice as and when required.
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs and tailor solutions that significantly improve the laboratory workflow and financial performance.
- Work with product management/R&D/applications/marketing and field sales to develop and disseminate content, strategy, collaborations, and go-to market activities.
- Maintain appropriate records and provides relevant information to help forecast business as needed.
- Gather, process, and disseminate competitive intelligence and market feedback both to field sales as well as internal product management colleagues.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Master degree or above in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Bioinformatics or related subject. With NGS academic training or background or work experience preferred. Undergraduate with outstanding knowledge and skills is welcomed as well.
- Familiar with applications and protocols in molecular biology.
- Knowledgeable in genomics and NGS is a plus.
- Demonstrated English written and verbal communication and training/presentation skills.
- Excellent learning ability.
- Travelling at least 50%.
- Experience working in an international company and biomedical instrumentation or technology.
- Prior automation implementation experience in a highly technical field.
Complete Genomics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources.
Complete Genomics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Complete Genomics and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Complete Genomics has the sole discretion to determine with whom we will enter into a contract. If you wish to work with Complete Genomics, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Complete Genomics provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, disability, veteran or uniformed service status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.