Will you be the next Auditor at one of the largest banks in the world?
Do you want to work for one of the largest international banks at the Amsterdam Zuidas? Do you have at least 3 years experience in auditing and do you have a drive for results? Then, you are the person that I am looking for!
For an international client in the banking sector, I am currently recruiting an Auditor. This organisation is rapidly expanding in Europe. This employer invests in its employees by providing them with training and coaching. As an employee, you will be given the opportunity to maximise your potential as an auditor. Are you looking for a new challenge as a Senior Auditor? Then, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What are your responsibilities as a Senior Auditor?
- Evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control frameworks.
- Evaluating the compliance of the activities and units of the European subsidiary with the procedures and policies of the bank and with external legal and regulatory requirements.
- Working independently on audit assignments.
- Occasionally supporting the management or the chief auditor with ad-hoc requests.
- Producing audit working papers, applying the applicable audit methodology.
Moreover, you will be joining the EMEA audit team and work under the direct oversight of the audit manager. You will work predominantly in Amsterdam. However, you will occasionally travel within Europe.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- You have working experience in the financial sector, preferably in internal control, risk management, or internal audit.
- You have an up-to-date knowledge of the financial sector, regulatory changes, and economic and political factors that may impact the banks activities.
- You are on track with obtaining audit qualifications (RO / CIA / CA / ACCA), or you have already obtained these.
- Your English communication skills are strong in writing as well as in verbal communication.
- You have a strong drive, are results-oriented, and you can communicate effectively in a professional setting.
What do we offer?
- A challenging job at the Amsterdam Zuidas at one of the largest banks in the world
- A full-time job in the banking sector
- A gross salary between €45.000 - €55.000 per year, depending on relevant work experience
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Full travel allowance
- A great team to work with
Are you the Senior Auditor that I am looking for? Do not hesitate and apply for this challenging position!
- Game kamer
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Werken vanuit huis
- Sport abonnement
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Flexibel rooster
- Referral bonus
€ 45.000,00 - € 50.000,00 /jaar