The Middle Office & Business Support Department ("MO/BSD") activities comprise of the control for Japanese and non-Japanese business performance in relation to a wide range of financing activities as well as the monitoring and control of the derivatives portfolio.
One of the biggest international banks.
In your role you are closely working with the front office/business. You play a key function within the middle office team to make sure the credit processes continue. When a successful credit line is negotiated by the front office you will closely be involved in ensuring the credit exposure is within the framework set and credit related information is adequately recorded and followed up. Similar processes exist around treasury related transactions that should comply with the actual booking made, processed and paid for.
- Bachelor/Master degree - e.g. Economics, Business Administration or related studies
- Ca 2-3 years' experience in a similar position (i.e. CDD role)
- An understanding in corporate banking and derivatives. Be able to read and analyse Legal documentation from a control viewpoint
- Possess strong problem solving skills and the propensity for critical thinking with the ability to make crucial time pressured decisions with the ability to liaise with other departments and establish good relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and already living in the Netherlands.
- Fluent in Office programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
A competitive salary