Kimberly-Clark Professional™ (KCP) provides innovative solutions to businesses, hospitals and governments. We partner with customers to create exceptional workplaces, making them healthier, safer and more productive. We create full-service solutions tailored to customers needs and leverage our unmatched portfolio of trusted brands to elevate the way people experience business and what it stands for. Our brands including Kleenex®, Scott®, Cottonelle®, WypAll®, Kimtech*, and KleenGuard™ help customers make an impact on the people who matter most to them. Together, we create Exceptional Workplaces™.
We currently have an opportunity within our dynamic Business-to-Business (B2B) West European Marketing team and looking for an Associate Marketing Manager Benelux and Nordics, based in our offices in Ede. This role will drive growth of categories through adoption of Central & Cluster initiatives (brand, customer or channel) and excellence in operational plan execution. Wil focus on driving new business, increasing cross category penetration and driving loyalty in support of the sales organization in the local market.
The Associate Marketing Manager Beleux and Nordics reports to the Cluster Marketing Team leader.
- Partners with Cluster Marketing to develop annual plans for assigned customers, based on distributor segmentation and leverages Category Foundations to deliver growth targets for assigned Distributors / Channel Partners
- Drives distributor growth by participating in development of distributor business analysis partnering with Business Intelligence / Sales, including category performance, customer base evolution (i.e. Churn, new business, etc.) and DSR performance tracking
- Customer Marketing
- Partners with Cluster Marketing to execute omnichannel commercial programs & sales promotions through the channel and with the sales organization to deliver ABP objectives for acquisition / penetration / retention
- Builds capability of sales organization in key jobs to be done & insights associated with appropriate market segments to improve sales closure rates
- Partners with Cluster marketing to execute the commercialization of innovation, renovation, BFS/LCM and product changes for the country
- Partners with Cluster Marketing to execute product assortment strategy for key channel partners
- Works with channel partners to design & execute ideal Digital Shelf for all KCP categories, leveraging the data in the PIM
- Adopts digital sales tools, websites, SEO/SEM etc. from the Cluster Marketing team
- Leverages marketing content available in the Digital Asset Management System where possible; where unique content is created, ensure it is uploaded & maintained in the DAM System
- Tracks the performance & measures ROI of marketing programs
- Actively visits customers and channel partners to capture insights and check and adjust marketing programs
- Provide marketing support to the Sales Organization including tender support, promotional requests, datasheet requirements, price increase support, out of stock communications, literature management, new customer setup
- Manages assigned marketing budget within CFIs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, in business-related discipline
- 4-8 years of experience in marketing / sales roles with a demonstrated track record of achievement and growth in leadership behavior
- P&L management
- Resolving complex problems and translating to business opportunities
- Masters / MBA with concentration in Marketing
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in managing e-commerce customers
Commercial / Functional Skills
- Strong business & organizational acumen – understanding of market dynamics, P&L management & commercial mindset etc.
- Strong analytics skills
- Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
- Able to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire & drive results
- Able to read, write & speak Dutch and English fluently
This is an international role based in Ede, but we can consider a flexible formula in terms of location for candidates already in the Region.
Please submit your CV in English.
We seek Original Thinkers to join us. We welcome original perspectives and value different life experiences that can lead to groundbreaking innovation, creative problem solving and agile response to change.
With Kimberly-Clark, you will have the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities and grow your career. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team that helps improve the lives of people around the world, please apply or learn more at www.CareersatKC.com