Who are we?
Gain.pro is the artificial intelligence-driven origination platform that provides leading investors and advisors with full visibility on their ‘sweet spot’ assets. We realise this by seamlessly blending technology and human analysis. Our user-friendly platform presents tailored courses of action rather than just data. Gain.pro was founded by an ambitious international team that combines deep expertise in private equity (Bridgepoint, Gilde), consulting (McKinsey, Bain) and technology (Highstreet Mobile). We have offices in Amsterdam, London and Frankfurt (opening soon) and operate on a European scale.
What will be your role?
- Your initial role will be to integrally co-manage sourcing for a specific region. This entails:
- Overseeing and supporting high-calibre analysts in performing analyses that our PE clients rely on to take informed investment decisions. Based on your team’s assessment of financial and business data, you form integrated views on acquisition opportunities. Our AI-technology supports and enriches these insights
- Maintaining quality and team performance while fostering a positive atmosphere
- Developing ‘investor thinking’ and transferring these skills to your colleagues
- In line with your personal skill set and our expansion plans, you may develop a spike in one of the following areas:
- Country management: Integrally responsible for commercial/operational roll-out
- Data and analytics: Stepping into our code base to develop next-level insights
- Sector specialist: Leading formulation of origination-focused market perspectives
- Above all, as a key contributor to our international scaling you will to a large degree be able to shape your own role – you will get the freedom, trust and support to do just that
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to carve your own signature in a dynamic fully funded fintech start-up
- Tremendous opportunities for personal growth as we expand internationally
- High degree of autonomy - you drive you own agenda
- Strong culture of coaching, feedback and personal development
- Fun working atmosphere with legendary team events
- Annual opportunity for 1-2 months leave of absence or remote (overseas!) working
- Competitive compensation with a fixed full-time employment contract
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of top tier investment banking, consultancy and/or private equity experience
- Top-level graduates with significant similar-level experience may qualify for consideration
- Academic degree with excellent results (quantitative degrees preferred)
- You are a tech savvy investment enthusiast – you appreciate world-class analysis and would be proud to contribute to shaping the tech-enabled future of private equity
- In all you foster a culture of excellence, innovation and pride of what we build together