Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live. Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
About the Role!
We are seeking an experienced technical associate to support region Europe across all Commercial and Enterprise applications. The role of the Technical Associate will be aligned to the Europe region and to the Global IT Clinical & Commercial-Enterprise team.
The role is both Business Relationship and technically focused. Experience supporting the following business areas are essential: Commercial, Patient Services, Compliance, Medical Affairs, and Finance/Supply Chain. This role requires experience supporting the following applications: Veeva CRM, Vault, Master Data Management and familiarity with Finance/Supply Chain systems and processes. It will be a hands-on resource requiring technical skills and the ability to be the local IT expert for escalation from Support Services & Help Desk teams.
The role will have an understanding of Pharma Commercial Business processes. They will serve as the technical expert to the EU Business and act as a liaison to ensure EU IT business priorities are met. This role will be responsible for coordinating with the Global IT team around other initiatives aligned to common capabilities such as CRM, business intelligence, master data management and ERP - Finance/Supply Chain.
You must also demonstrate significant troubleshooting, technical acumen, project management, business analysis, and business partnering capabilities. This role will report to the Executive Director, IT - Clinical and Commercial-Enterprise Systems.
Experience in Biotech / Pharmaceutical industry
Demonstrated experience supporting Commercial, Sales teams, Medical-MSLs
This role is based in the Netherlands
Additional representative responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Business Partner across EU Team: Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain, Medical, HR teams.
- Serve as local data steward to ensure master data is up to date, complying with GDPR, partnering with Legal and Compliance
- Ensure operational excellence for IT systems across Europe. Liaison with local EU offices/staff for IT needs
- Liaison with third-party Help Desk vendor to ensure the region is properly supported and act as a point of escalation to resolve technical issues.
- Develop the necessary documentation for IT projects e.g. statement of work, business requirements, use cases, functional specifications, systems & end-user documentation.
- Keep current with trends in solutions relative to the business domain of commercial solutions
- Develop and maintain standards and operational procedures for the support of Veeva and related technologies within the organization.
- Demonstrate formal systems development lifecycle methodologies and an ability to plan and execute IT projects within a formal change management environment.
- Ability to balance competing priorities amongst projects and to adapt well to changing business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business; or equivalent experience.
- 5 years’ experience in information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Hands-on configuration and admin experience with Veeva CRM, Vault desirable
- Demonstrated experience supporting Commercial, Sales teams, Medical-MSLs
- Familiarity with pharma supply chain, distribution process a plus.
Up to 20% travel, both domestic and/or international
- Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will judge all applicants based on their qualifications for the job, without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
- Please note that we review every submission and we will keep all submissions on file for six months. Insmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.