XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.
In this function you will perform day-to-day lab activities and execute drug product development experimental and analytical tasks according to plan or procedure. Furthermore, you are encouraged to optimize existing techniques, processes, systems or programs.
- Performs laboratory activities according to planning ensuring high quality through result verification and as discussed with scientist/Fill and Finish specialist
- Executes procedures and analytical methods to support drug product development activities
- Is accountable for proper recording and documentation of information (e.g. LNB), collecting the data and reviewing experimental results
- Complies to EHS and GRP-standards, has solid JnJ Credo awareness and acts accordingly
- Adheres to timelines for performing experiments as agreed with planner/scientist/Fill and Finish specialist/team lead
- Is pro-active in the identification of issues, has problem-solving capabilities, and timely implements solutions.
- Ensures the availability of materials to perform the experiments and maintains lab supplies
- Is broadly trained on several techniques, and operates instruments or equipment according to the SOPs
- Can be the technical owner of an instrument or method, being responsible for the proper functioning and maintenance of that method or laboratory equipment and training others to use the equipment
- Writes and reviews new procedures in equipment, work, or test instructions
- Can have other tasks, as agreed with line manager
- B.Sc. (HLO) degree in an appropriate discipline with 0-5 years of experience, or >5 years of experience and highly competent performance at Assistant Technician level, or the equivalent training/experience
- High level of English
- Experience with (vaccine) formulation development and BSL2 is an advantage, as is a working knowledge of quality systems, like GMP, and data analysis tools.
- Can-do state of mind, positive attitude, problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexible, accurate, and enjoys working in a team.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Salary and Benefits
A great job opportunity including a good salary and other working conditions.
Contactpersoon voor deze functie is Joost Storms, bereikbaar op telefoonnummer 023 55 78 529 of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Kenmerk: 9756.
- Professionele ontwikkeling