Controller role which is a 50/50 split between Finance and business control.
Our client is involved with Ferry Operations, Offshore Drilling, Shipping, Property, Finance and New Business.
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry of journals into the computerised accounting system.
- Responsible for reconciliation of bank accounts with accounting system.
- Responsible for Value Added Tax Administration.
- Responsible for preparation of payments of creditors' invoices and financial transaction settlements.
- Responsible for the day-to-day tasks of the cash-management function.
- Responsible for the timely completion of reporting to the Dutch Central Bank and CBS.
- Responsible for liaison with the company's internal and external managers for information on costs and revenues.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly property profit and loss and cash-flow forecasts and annual budget.
- Responsible for preparing part of the consolidated financial statements of group of companies managed by the Amsterdam office.
- Responsible for the orderly archiving of all items of the accounting department's documentation.
- Language- Dutch and English is a must. Polish is a plus
- Real Estae experience
- Multi currency experience
- Start date 1st August
- Experience in financial control and buiness control