Proactive | networker | solution selling
In this position you are internationally responsible for relationship management and direct and indirect sales in the Benelux and the UK. The sales organization is in transition from a technical, product-oriented way of selling to a style that is focused on selling total solutions. You play a key role in this transition. You influence decision-makers on the market and ensure progress in long-term sales processes. You are responsible for the efficient use of the resources and work closely with international partners. You are “in the market”, work from various locations and report to the Chief Commercial Officer in The Netherlands.
We are looking for a self driven sales professional who connects easily at all levels and has a systematic, proactive and structured approach. An entrepreneurial drive and a demonstrated ability to excel in a fast pace, innovative, global environment together with excellent interpersonal, communication and consultative selling skills. Your profile:
- (Minimum) bachelor’s degree in a commercial or technical discipline;
- At least five years' experience as an international sales manager in a complex technological environment with long (tender-driven) sales processes.
- Experience with long sales cycles with e.g. governments and related parties in your specific territory.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and preferably French.
- Strongly developed skills in negotiation, networking and presentation.
- Willingness to travel throughout your region.
Sensys Gatso offers
- A career at the market leader in traffic enforcement with a clear vision on improving traffic behavior in order to save lives.
- The chance to collaborate intensively with customers in technological innovative projects in the field of road safety.
- Frequent interaction with colleagues in other countries.
- Working with innovative products and tailor made solutions with solid technical and commercial support.
- The opportunity to inspire others and to make an emphatic contribution to international growth.
Do you want to contribute to international road safety? Send your English CV and motivation via www.mercuriurval.nl . The advertisement can be found with ref.no. 4865 or search term 'Sensys Gatso'. For more information call Shirley Peperkamp from Mercuri Urval, +31 (0)10 2828 600. Also see www.sensysgatso.com
Sensys Gatso Group is the international leading provider of road safety solutions. These end-to-end solutions are mainly supplied to authorities for automatic traffic enforcement. Approximately 170 people work for the Sensys Gatso Group. Sensys Gatso is internationally represented in more than 50 countries by its own entities or partners.The Sensys Gatso Group is the result of the merger of the Swedish company Sensys Traffic AB and the Dutch company Gatsometer B.V. Gatsometer was founded in 1958 by Maus Gatsonides, the inventor of the speed camera. Sensys was established in 1982 with the aim of improving road safety in Sweden. The shares of the Sensys Gatso Group are listed on the small cap list of NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. It is Sensys Gatso’s mission to make traffic safer and more sustainable by delivering innovative traffic management solutions and thus achieving growth. In order to realize this growth ambition and further strengthen its global position, Sensys Gatso is looking for an Area Sales Manager Benelux & UK.
- Professionele ontwikkeling