Functie omschrijving Application Managers (3x)
We are looking for three Functional Application Managers who will be responsible for align, create and continously improve software solutions for either the Logistics, Sales or Finance area and make sure that they fit within the Global IT Landscape.
Key Tasks and Responsibillities:
- Produce process flows and understand how the systems interact to facilitate the business process.
- Describe complex processes in a simplified manner.
- Working with key users and functional area owners in product design.
- Gather functional requirements, analyse needs and suggest solutions in alignment with system principles and Global Concept.
- Compile Product Requirement Statement documents as an output of product design.
- Working closely with the IT business solution teams and external development partners to communicate business needs and solution suggestions.
- Approve approach to be taken, complete handover and initial testing of the solutions.
- Major role in implementing solutions.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place.
- Travelling requirement 10 - 20%.
Functie eisen Application Managers (3x)
- Experience In a similar role either internal or at implementation partner.
- Strong experience in either finance, sales or logistics solutions and processes.
- Preferrable experience in retail and store operations.
- Multinational project experience.
- Well organized. Motivated and committed, eager for new challenges, to be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, be an influencer and able to motivate others.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work in an agile environment
- Fluent in English language, Dutch is a pre.
- Bachelor degree in IT combined with either Finance, Sales or Logistics.
- The retail division of the world's leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions for adults and childeren.
- Working with a wide variety of service channel partners, providing them with the support they need to ensure that each consumer and patient receives the appropriate care for an optimal hearing experience.
- Present in more than 100 countries across the globe, approx. 3.000+ stores.
- Over 14,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
- Global Retail IT headoffice in Rotterdam.
- The shared core values and beliefs of innovation, engagement and responsibility reflect the corporate culture that defines and unites all employees as a company across all brands and regions.
- Striving for highest ethical behavior and unquestionable integrity.
- Excellent terms of employment.