Align, create and and continuously improve solutions for sales / logistics / finance departments, ensuring they fit with the new global IT landscape.
This is a global retail company which is present in more than 90 countries across the world with more than 3000 retail stores and over 10,000 employees. They are a leader in their field with exciting changes underway. Currently, they are rolling out Microsoft Dynamics365 as their global IT retail solution, creating an exciting and dynamic working environment. To ensure that the global IT landscape is operating at its best, they are seeking three Application Managers, each with a different specialisation - sales, logistics or finance for their Rotterdam office.
As the Application Manager, you are responsible to align, build and continuously improve solutions for business departments, ensuring they fit with the global IT landscape. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with the IT business solutions team, users and external development partners, taking ownership of the process to ensure appropriate delivery.
- Produce process flows and understand how systems interact to facilitate business processes
- Describe complex processes in a simple, easy to understand way
- Work with key users and functional area owners in application and process design
- Gather functional and technical requirements, analysing needs and recommending solutions
- Collaborate with development partners to communicate business needs and solutions, monitoring the approach and effective implementation, including initial testing
The ideal Application Manager will have the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor level degree or higher education
- 5 or more years of experience as a consultant for ERP / CRM projects (both internally and externally is preferred)
- Experience within Sales (CRM), Logistics or Finance
- Strong knowledge of ERP and/or CRM - Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Exact etc
- Multinational project exposure
- Retail sector experience is a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English - Dutch and other European languages are an advantage
- Ability to travel abroad 10-20%
This Application Manager position will have you involved with a large, global implementation programme. You will take ownership of your work and work in an agile, dynamic and supportive environment, working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. The office is based in the centre of Rotterdam.
€ 50.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar