For one of our clients we are looking for an application specialist who functionally supports and optimizes the company's ERP solution. The company is undergoing a major transformation when it comes to their application landscape and is looking for someone to join their growing team. In this role you propose functional improvements and implement those improvements in the system, support the end users and test new and existing functionalities.
An important part of your tasks is to ensure that the business requirements are translated into IT solutions and that the processes in the ERP solution are optimized. You are the link between the users and the application landscape, and you also work closely with your other IT colleagues. Within the company you will join a team of experienced functional administrators, and together with them you take care of the ERP management of the various entities of the company.
The company has offices in the area of The Hague, Utrecht and Arnhem. Either of these locations are an option.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Informatics, Finance or comparable;
- Experience with ERP solutions, preferably JD Edwards or Infor M3;
- Experience in a comparable role in a dynamic environment;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have a lot of affinity with technology and innovation;
- You are willing to travel internationally if necessary;