For our client ICU Medical we are looking for an AP Accountant. Are you ambitious, eager to learn and willing to drive your accounting skills? Check below vacancy for this may be your next job!Functieomschrijving
The AP Accountant will be reporting to the Chief Accountant and working closely with Line Management and other departments. this position will be responsible for timely, accurate and complete AP accounting, including cost coding, setting up Purchase Orders, preparing journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts. Additionally, this position will support routine cost accrual, cost reporting and cost analysis as well as participate in special assignments. This position is responsible for AP activities for a number of operating entities in Europe (Netherlands, France, Belgium and UK).
- Process A/P invoices, matching to purchase order and obtain proper approval for non PO invoices;
- Ensure accurate coding to cost centers and GL’s, including cost allocation if necessary;
- Provide details in journal postings to enable future analysis;
- Process expense reports;
- Estimate and accrue outstanding liabilities at month/quarter end;
- Reconcile Accounts Payable to the General Ledger;
- Research questions arising during financial statement close and review processes;
- Provide documentation and support during annual financial statement audit;
- Understanding cost trends and support Line Management in understanding departmental cost;
- Help enforce internal controls and corporate policies;
- Contribute to professionalize and development of the finance department;
- Assist in the design and implementation of improvements to processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field;
- Solid understanding of accounting flows, not limited to AP only;
- Eye for detail, accuracy and ownership;
- Solid communication skills and ability to work with different levels in the organization;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- ERP knowledge: Oracle is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must.
ICU Medical is a US based Nasdaq listed company, was founded in 1984 around a newly designed medical connector invented to prevent accidental disconnects. Products have expanded and include the patented Needlefree Connector; patented closed connector; oncology drug preparation and delivery system; and other products serving the oncology, diabetes, vascular and critical care markets. Revenues have increased annually to approximately $1.3 billion with significant anticipated continued growth, potentially including acquisitions (recently ICU Medical purchased the Hospira business from Pfizer, valued at $1 billion).
With the February 2017 acquisition of the Hospira Infusion Systems business from Pfizer, ICU Medical became one of the leading pure-play infusion companies.
The company is headquartered in San Clemente, California and has manufacturing operations in Salt Lake City, Austin Texas, Costa Rica and Mexico.
- Salary: up to €40.000,-