The Accounts Payable (AP) department is responsible for all AP activities of the 1000+ legal
entities across multiple jurisdictions in Europe
My Client operates the world's largest and most diverse portfolio of industrial distribution facilities
- Timely and accurate processing of all incoming invoices;
- Timely and adequately responding to all internal and external customer queries;
- Review the AP aging for odd and old items;
- Review and resolve non-clearing items from AP clearing suspense accounts;
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings to identify and implement process improvements;
- Assist the AP Supervisor to continuously identify, lead and implement opportunities for effectiveness and efficiency improvements along with improved levels of customer satisfaction;
- Act as a reliable business partner.
- Relevant education and job experience in Accounts Payable and/or Helpdesk (3-5 years);
- Experience with PeopleSoft is preferred;
- Strong spreadsheet skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written), knowledge of other European language(s) (French
- and / or German) would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment.
- Working in a fast pased environment;
- A salary based on your work experience and educational background;
- A temporary to permanent contract;
- Working in an international team with good growth opportunities.
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand