As an Accounts Payable Accountant you will join multinational Accounting Team in the head quarter in Noord-Holland.
You will report to the AP Team Lead and work closely together with other (Finance) departments. As a member of the team you are responsible for managing efficiently, compliant and timely vendor invoices posting, query resolution to payment process. You will contribute to the timeliness and quality of the monthly AP closing process, and the justification of AP balances. This role will have multiple interactions with various functions.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You can think about tasks like:
- Generate the payment run files to ensure all invoices paid on time and in full;
- Manage the resolution of rejected payments together with the Finance and Treasury team;
- Provide reactive answers to supplier questions on payments status with good quality relationship and customer orientation;
- Administer the one time vendor process, matching PO and vendor information;
- Contribute to the review of the completeness and correctness of accruals at month-end;
- Contribute to finance projects as appropriate;
- Oversee the management of the AP systems and work closely with the team on incidence in tools or new development of new tools for the Purchase to Pay process.
Education and skills
- 0-3 years of accounting or administrative function experience. Financial background preferred. Young graduates will also be considered for this position;
- MBO or HBO level of education;
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel skills are needed)
- Hands-on, positive, fast learner;
- Enthusiastic and reliable personality and feel comfortable in communicating with different people, backgrounds and cultures;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Ability to cope with deadlines;
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
Would you like to work for a fast growing dynamic organization? Do you like to work with international people? Are you an enthusiastic person with a high level of energy and commitment? Would you like to work for a diverse, multicultural organization? Are you ready for a fresh and new adventure?
For additional information regarding this role please contact Floris Croese at 06-24 83 38 86 or firstname.lastname@example.org