Looking for the next chapter in your career and experience with Realtime and mechatronics? Our partner is looking for a Software Architect to extend the team.
The Technology & Development department is expanding growing and investing in their departments. Within the department System Availability we are adding and developing the new competence ‘’Data Science’’.
About our client
Our partner is active in the specification, designing and integration industry of high tech modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The (high-tech) facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. You can think about things like automated milling machines, lather, grinders, welding robots and laser cutters for instance.
As a Analytics Engineer Data you are responsible for bringing knowledge on data techniques to a higher level. As a member of the System Availability team you are able to find and combine structured and unstructured data, which needs to be translated into information as a foundation for structural improvement for our life cycle management projects.
How a workweek looks like:
- You will extract and analyze data from our factory units and machines in the field
- You will apply advanced skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and coding
- You will support engineers in usage of tooling by presenting and explaining analytical problems, approach and recommendations
- You will fabricate run models, link analyses, complex queries and insights to prepare reports
- You will work on database maintenance; collect, clean and organize data
- You will recognize patterns between factory data and field data as input for improvement projects
- You will participate in further development of Statistical Process Control.
- You have several years of experience in complex data analysis
- You have knowledge of statistics including experience in statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
- You have experience in various stages of life cycle management.
- You have experience with C# (or R/SQL/Python).
- You have an analytical set of mind (abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking).
- You are a good communicator and able to communicate effectively with different disciplines and levels.
- You also have a clear and structured way of reporting.
- You are able to build and maintain networks throughout the T&D organization, but also outside the organization (e.g. with clients or development partners).
- You are able to challenge colleagues to come up with even better ideas
- You are fluent in the English language.
- You have a master degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics – focus on Machine Learning is a plus.
Key words: C#, R, SQL, Python, Data, Analytics, Database, patterns
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak