The treasury section is newly created within the Middle Office & Business Support Department ("MO/BSD") and will focus on the monitoring and control of the derivatives portfolio.
The client is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Through its legally-owned subsidiaries it offers a broad range of services including banking, trust banking and securities, and other business related to financial services through its group companies.
As an Analyst, Treasury Control & Support Specialist you have a key function in the middle office process. A great role where you are part of the financial processes within the bank. When a successful deal is made by the front-office you will closely be involved in ensuring that the deal negotiated by the front office complies with the actual booking, processed and paid for.
This can include managing a wide range of International Swap Dealers Association (ISDA) agreements; tracking deals' profits and losses; risk management; Interbank limit registration; MIFID2 obligations and ensuring that all required compliance documents have been completed. Liaise with all key stakeholders (Treasury, Back Office, FIN&CON etc) to understand their requirements and create functional synergies.
- Bachelors or Masters degree - e.g. Economics, Business Administration or related studies
- Ca 3 years' experience in a similar position
- An understanding in derivatives. Be able to read and analyse Legal documentation from a control viewpoint
- Possess strong problem solving skills and the propensity for critical thinking with the ability to make crucial time pressured decisions with the ability to liaise with other departments and establish good relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Fluent in Office programs (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Living in the Netherlands
- Unique opportunity of being part of an international team
- Good career opportunities for professional development in a global institution;
- Competitive remuneration package (e.g. 13th month and bonus)
- Being part of the banking CLA/CAO (i.e. 28 days paid leave annually)
- Technical and professional training
- A company with a lot of social activities