What are you going to do?
For a great international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a finance professional with 2 - 5 years of experience, to be their Operational Financial Analyst. In this position you are part of a great and international team, together you are responsible for their EMEA / global licencing deals, as well as implementation of process changes and data migration to a new AR system. Key responsibilities are:
- Support the AR process of their licencing (TV distribution, new media) divisions
- Ensure correct contract set up and posting of receivables (invoices), checking output of the team against processes and procedures, feeding back on errors to the Administrators and initiate improvements;
- Ensures that the weekly and monthly controls (control framework) of the operational output are performed;
- Ability to maintain relationships with Finance, Sales and Legal;
- Contribute to resolving any open items in order to keep day to days operations at maximum efficiency
- Take a proactive role in improving processes and controls to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations.
- Take part in projects for system implementations, client on boarding and process improvements;
- Be a Super user for various Ledger systems e.g. AS400, SAP, NetSuite & other internal systems;
- Where possible implement simple automation (Macro, etc.)
- This role works closely with the other FinOps Team members; act as one department and supporting each other's goals (G&O's)
This position is all about teamwork, maintaining international relationships, communication, data and process analyzing.
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Minimum 2-year experience in an analytical position within an international (corporate) environment;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator: proven ability to work across functions and manage key stakeholders, ability to ensure clarity of information, and to eliminate any ambiguity and confusion that may exist
- Fluent in English (read/write) is a must (other European languages such as French or German is a big plus)
- Experienced CRM user (i.e. SAP, AS400)
- Basic Project Management skills (i.e. PRINCE) as a pre
What's in it for you?
This position is a fulltime position for a first initial period of one year. The salary indication for this interesting position is € 3.500 to € 3.800 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
About the organization
Our client is an international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam. Their operations are on a global scale, from the Amsterdam office the operations for the European region are coordinated. Company with a great atmosphere and an international, multi-cultural staff.
€ 3.000,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand