Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for a talented person to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Generalist (Dutch and English)
As a Junior HR Generalist, you are responsible for direct and indirect contact (phone and email) with the client Unilever Benelux (employees, HR community, alumni’s etc.) and aim to provide superior service in terms of fulfilling transactional activities and optimizing information resolution.
You take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities where you will focus on the employee lifecycle management and areas of payroll, compensation & benefits, etc.
Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes or client, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
· Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
· Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
· Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
· Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
· Support other team members via knowledge sharing;
· Actively identify opportunities for process improvements.
Job Description Qualifications:
· Higher (bachelor or master) education required;
· Fluent level of Dutch and English;
· Excellent customer service skills and client focus;
· Active team player;
· Attention to detail;
· Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
· Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good working spirit;
· Proactive, innovative and taking initiative;
· Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required;
· Experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit.
· Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
· Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum;
· Relocation bonus;
· Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
· Professional growth based on performance.