Our world needs ideas! As one of the world’s most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 14,600 employees from 70 nations.
Are you looking for a dynamic, globally active technology company – yet at the same time, you appreciate a value-oriented, trusting company? We offer you exciting work as part of a team of experts who treat each other as equals. All over the world. In our biopharmaceutical organization with sites in Germany and the Netherlands we are fast-growing, and we are always looking to attract motivated new colleagues who wish to enhance their development in every phase of life; who share our values and who would like to be part of a family.
At our Amsterdam-based center Wacker Biotech B.V. focuses on the GMP-compliant microbial based production of recombinant proteins, vaccines and live microbials as drug substance and drug product. We are currently looking to recruit an Allround Operator Bioprocessing (f/m/d).
For more detailed information please feel free to contact Mrs. Tannie van Heeren, Tel. 0031 (0)20 7503 615.
An Allround Operator (f/m/d) is responsible for the entire bulk drug substance manufacturing process (Preparation, Fermentation (USP), Purification (DSP) and Fill & Finish (F&F).
- Execution of preparative activities for GMP production such as buffer preparation, washing, build-up of sterile goods
- Execution of routine activities on the complex systems within the departments Fermentation (USP), Purification (DSP) and Fill & Finishing (F&F)
- Perform all process activities in accordance with FDA/GMP guidelines
- You are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with respect to production equipment and directly involved in maintenance, validation and calibration of this equipment
- Quality-conscious and proactive personality
- Has an MBO/MLO/HLO working and thinking level with relevant work experience in the (bio) pharmaceutical industry
- Can work under GMP Guidelines
- Good Dutch and English written and oral communicative skills
- Has a high priority on personal hygiene
- Is a team player with a high degree of autonomy
- Analytical, accurate and structured
- Willing to work in shifts (three shifts from Monday to Friday); initially morning- and evening shifts potentially to be expanded with nightshifts
Sustainability is one of WACKER’s corporate goals – also as an employer. We want you to remain productive, healthy and successful long term. That is why we offer, for example, comprehensive health management and a variety of advanced training programs and courses for individual development opportunities, alongside a good work-life balance. Naturally, we also have a fair compensation system and above-average social benefits. After all, social responsibility has a long tradition at WACKER.
Be part of a family. Across all nations.