For an international company at Eindhoven we are looking for the new medior / senior candidate who will be responsible for the allround on- and offline marketingactivities and fairs in Europe. Do you prefer to work in a small team, to take responsibility and able to work independent? Do you have more than 3 years of experience in marketing? We are looking for you!
This international organization has it's business in E-bikes, selling via resellers in retail (B2B) with the potential to also be active in B2C directly. The office is located in Eindhoven area and is responsible for the European market: Benelux, UK and France. It's part of a big multinational in technology. This part of the company (E-bikes) and the Europaen Office regarding this part of the business, started in 2014.
The team consists of 8 colleagues in finance, sales and marketing. It's a very international team, and the first language is English. We are looking for someone who is able to be responsible for a range of operational marketing activities and likes to work within a more introvert and small team.
In this position you will be the marketeer, and the only one, for Europe (Benelux, UK and France). because of the team, we are looking for an experienced marketeer with knowledge in online, offline marketing and the organization of fairs and other events (for ecample channel partners).
- Responsible for the organization and coordination of international fairs. Also you will do research for other possible suitable fairs or events that could be interesting for the organization.
- Organization of other events (Partner events, clients etc.)
- Handling all marketingcommunication to promote the E-bikes within B2B (and B2C potentially), online and offline traditional marketingassets and content.
- Able to build up a digital marketing plan to create awareness and engagement regarding digital marketing.
- Able to execute the digital marketing plan with a variety of digital marketing channels, including website, SEO/SEM, impactful online engagement events, display adds, email, blog, social network, official Account and any other effective channels.
- Website maintenance and Content marketing: Otimize and improve content
- Social Media: Maintening FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Ad Words and create all social media content
- Measure and report performance (SEO and Google Analytics metrics) of all digital marketing campaigns and compare the results with the goals (ROI and KPIs).
- PR content creation and media blogger relationship management
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
We are looking for the suitable colleague who has experience in the above. Who loves to work independent, operational and has good organization skills. You are the type of person who is honest and who will keep your manager informed when you run into difficult situations, so that adjustments can be made on time. You like to work in an informal and steady team. Who is able to work in a more introvert team. You're intelligent and a hardworker with hands-on mentality.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing
- At least 3 or more years work experience in (digital) marketing and experience with B2B and fairs.
- Fluency English in oral and written
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Self reflection, prioritise, honest
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Good in multinational cooperation.
- Willing to work on an operational marketing level and to promote marketing ideas
- Aible to work within a company that's realiable of the HQ Globally. You are also able to deal with situations in which management HQ decides whether or not to approve certain marketing possibilities. They are the finanal decision makers.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing activities, measurable with a demonstrated ability to drive marketing programs to ROI metrics
- Demonstrated success in scalable online programs and campaigns, from planning to executive and reporting
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and excellent analytic skills to find out critical insights.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Independent and responsible, dynamic position that includes a wide range of marketing activities.
This within a solid and peace full team, that's international and divers.
Great salary and additional conditions
€ 2.700,00 - € 3.700,00 /jaar