|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
Do you live and breathe the agile way of working? Then you are the person we are looking for!
As our Agile Coach, you will further implement agile ways of working and an create an agile culture at vidaXL. This means finding the most proper and suitable implementation and use of agile methodologies, training the business on agile ways of working, coaching squad members on hard and soft skills, promoting a collaborative way of working and establishing agile leadership. To make this possible, you will steer and support the vidaXL squads in continuously improving their agile performance aimed at ensuring short, fast paced development cycles that result in added customer and business value.
What you will do
- Be an advocate and a spokesperson for the use of agile methodologies, implementing the best fit for vidaXL;
- Coach squads and individual team members on how to adopt agile methodologies;
- Teach squads and development teams on how to generate value out of hands-on agile rituals and processes;
- Develop standards, requirements, roles and tools to support agile processes;
- Coach business members and developers on improving their hard and soft skills fitting their job requirements;
- Continuously advise the business on the most suitable agile team structures, promoting changes if necessary;
- Be a sparring partner for the board and PO lead on agile project management;
- At least 3 years work experience in an Agile environment
- You have a strong understanding of Scrum and KanBan, preferably from work experience in an agile role;
- You have a proven track record as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are patient and have strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- You have a knack for coaching and are not afraid of change management;
- You are a natural servant-leader and a promoter of collaboration and self-organisation;
- You have good skills and knowledge of conflict resolution, continual improvements and increasing transparency.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Bas Nissen.
T | +316 57 71 26 14
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.