Aftertreatment Performance Engineer
(Education level Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive/Aerospace Engineering,Eindhoven region)
The company you’re going to work for is a global player in development, production and service of light, medium and heavy vehicles.
- Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
- Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
- Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
- Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
- Collaboration in project teams
- Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical or automotive engineering
- Knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in field of diesel or exhaust aftertreatment applications
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex Engine – Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
- Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab is preference
- Accurate and good communication skills
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Koen van Stigt.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Auto van de zaak