Sanne is looking for a candidate to fill a permanent role as an Administrator in our Amsterdam office.
The role focuses on providing assistance to the team managers in running clients’ portfolios in the following areas:
- Administration of client matters;
- Liaison with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers and custodians;
- Assist with the management of projects and client take-on;
- Provision of mentoring support to more junior members of staff;
- Process client transactions in an efficient manner;
- Monitor diary task lists and ensure tasks are cleared on a timely basis;
- Provide general team administration assistance as required;
- Generally act in the best interests of the division by supporting team members.
- Provide day-to-day bookkeeping services to portfolio of clients and structures, ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Preparation of managements accounts and financial statements in compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring that all tasks, reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and deadlines are achieved;
- Working closely with the team to ensure that all accounting records are accurate and transactions activity within entities are understood and incorporated into accounting ledgers as appropriate;
- Responsibility for preparation of Management Accountants and Financial Statements (of an approximate complexity);
- Supporting the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines;