Working with the team, you will assist in the day-to-day administration of companies, on behalf of which legal, administrative and ancillary services are offered, including incorporation's and post incorporation work.
A global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,000 staff across 80 offices worldwide.
- You will be assisting your team of account managers, lawyers and accountants in the daily management of a portfolio of client entities;
- You will be maintaining the good standing of these client entities on a daily basis;
- You will prepare and arrange for execution of all kinds of payments on behalf of client entities;
- You will be maintaining contact with a network of international operating clients, their advisers, tax authorities, banks, notaries as well as the other offices worldwide;
- You will be accurately filing and archiving of documents;
- You will be performing pro-actively any other tasks or carrying out any other duties as the account manager, lawyers or accountants may require.
- You have a Bachelor's degree;
- You have work experience preferably gained in an international environment;
- You are highly organised, accurate and motivated;
- You have the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- You have to be hands on, able to set priorities, be flexible, immune to stress and not afraid of unforeseen deadlines;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft office package and quick in picking up software programs;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
Your well being is of paramount importance to our client, and central to their success. They provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
2,400 - 3,400 /maand