HUMAN CAPiTAL is looking for an administrative assistant for a multinational in Haarlem with excellent Dutch and English verbal & writing skills.
The company had impressive growth in the past 30 years resulting in employing over 1000 employees worldwide over 10 locations. Their office in Haarlem has 130 employees with nearly 40 different nationalities. The culture is informal and they like to have fun while achieving great results.
As an administrative assistant, you are responsible for translating and maintaining the company’s documents and assist the management of the documentation department. Your duties require, reviewing engineering test files for regulatory laws/ issues. Organize certification documents, proofreading, control related research and perform other duties as assigned. The administrative assistant is responsible to gather all necessary information to complete the process of certification compilation. You know how to query a database and process QA issue reports. As a documentation specialist, you are responsible for obtaining and reviewing engineering documents and verify required notations against QA short forms.
• Bachelor or university degree
• Excellent Dutch and English verbal & writing skills
• Outstanding business administrative and organizational skills
• Profound attention to detail and proofreading skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word & Excel
• Experience in the administrative field and translating field is an advantage
• 2000 Euro
• 25 holidays • 25 euro employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance
• 15 euro employer contribution to your gym membership
• Pension Plan
• Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation
• Annual Salary/ Performance Reviews
• Fresh fruit for lunch
Contact Jan Andries Stam on +31 20 614 27 11 for more information. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more interesting vacancies, visit http://www.humancapital.nl
starting at € 2.000,00 /maand