This international client in the hospitality industry is looking for communicative bilingual (Dutch & English) AR specialists who are not afraid to use their accounting skills with their social skills. If you have a passion for finance and enjoy working in the hospitality industry then this is just the job for you.
A nice informal work environment where the employees are ambitious and encourage social engagement. The office has a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy and is looking for AR specialists. The client also has great facilities and benefits and of course growth opportunities.
The responsibilities vary widely and include:
- Participate in the finance team's improvement projects
- Manage your AR team
- Be the main contact for the reservation and hotel teams for any account receivables related questions
- Ensure timely invoicing and respond to invoice and payment inquiries
- Ensure that reminders are sent out timely and any disputes are acted upon
- Re invoice IC accounts
- Verify and record movements on the deposit accounts
- Support the month end closing process
- Ensure all AR accounts are reconciled with the GL accounts
- Ad hoc
You are the perfect candidate for the job if:
- Speak Dutch and English
- You have excellent planning skills and the ability to deal with deadlines
- Have a decent amount of experience in AR (minimum 2)
- Enjoy working in a team with a social and positive vibe
- Have a MBO or Bachelors degree
- Understanding of balance sheets and P&L accounts
Aside from a salary which matches your experience, this job has good secondary benefits. The job will also allow you to work within a social and international organisation with great growth opportunities.