The AR Manager will be responsible for the AR and Collection operations at the EMEA Shared Service Center (SSC). The role is a critical point of contact between the business (Sales, CS and External Customers) and the SSC operations. In this role you will be responsible to drive process improvements and technology enhancement in the AR operations in order to deliver significant efficiency while implementing best in class processes and deliver value.
You will be responsible to ensure financial deadlines are met and all AR related activities are supervised and properly handled as well as any special projects relates to AR are initiated and completed with accuracy.
What you will do:
- Responsible for all AR and collections activities for the entities handled in SSC
- Plan, monitor, develop and execute month end, quarter end and year end procedures for all entities handled by AR Team.
- Manage the AR Team.
- Responsible for AR Balance Sheet accounts, customer aging reports, credit analysis tools, customer support, etc.
- Analyze, develop and change existing processes and develop continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the most efficient completion of duties.
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7+ years of experience in AR Management role (also preferably as AR accountant, credit controller, AR team leader)
- 5+ years of experience of people management gathered in SSC environment
- Major ERP system experience (preferably SAP)
- Advanced Excel
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to use opportunities to proactively simplify and suggest improvements to current processes.
- Ability to influence peers and other business colleagues in complying with existing control systems and implementing new processes.
- Ability to report on key relevant information to senior management in an accurate, clear and timely fashion.
- Ability to have a deep business understanding and able to connect to internal and external customer by adding recognized value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong Team player
Who we are: Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people's lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 13 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit https://www.kao.com/emea/en/