Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
The client is an organisation focused on services for hospitality. They founded 20 years ago and are looking for growth.
- Record all incoming invoices and expense claims
- Match / reconcile the invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes
- Check the amounts invoiced against the purchase orders and accuracy of the tax amounts, obtaining the
- relevant clarification from the Heads of Department responsible if there are deviations
- Entering invoices into the accounts and inclusion in payment transactions
- Payment of the invoices by online banking
- Accruals of outstanding purchase orders with delivery notes to the end of the month
- Processing and control of reminders
- Monthly F&B inventory
- Ensure that the payment objectives and the deduction of discount amounts are observed
- Monitoring and control of the outstanding items list, at least on a weekly basis
- Month-end vendor reconciliations
- Carry out all the work required at the month and year end
- Participation in internal / external training courses is obligatory
- Directives from internal and external audits are a component of this Job Description
- Be prepared to work anywhere in the Controlling Department as and when business circumstances require this
- Orderly and complete monthly and annual archiving of the vouchers from the area
- To train/coach trainees in Income Audit in liaison with the Assistant Financial Controller
- Rotating between the different areas within the team: Accounts Receivable, Income Audit, Purchase / Store
- Keeper, Accounts Payable and General Cashier
- Receiving, sending and controlling of invoices
- Controlling and booking of expenses
- Checking the petty cash, money float and cash dropped
- Several administrative tasks
- Experienced AR accountant in an (international) environment.
- Adequate communication and writing skills in English and Dutch.
- Experience with Exact Globe is a big pre.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook.
- Intensive training period and a personal development program
- Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
- Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
- Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
- Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
€ 2.300,00 - € 3.000,00 /jaar