Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for processing invoices, accounts reconciliation, collection and liaising with our sales colleagues of the Mascus business unit across Europe.
As the premier global asset management and disposition company in Breda. This company helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you're an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team - employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions - as we transform the global used equipment market.
- Coordinate the monthly billing cycle
- Reconcile revenues and ensure completeness of revenue and invoices
- Reconcile and post cash receipts to customer accounts
- Maintain and record day-to-day AR transactions
- Provide finance support to the Mascus sales teams for collection and enquiries
- Review aged AR reports and resolve discrepancies
- Coordinate the review and distribution of collection letters and follow up with the sales teams
- Prepare regular and ad hoc AR reports using specified templates.
Profiel van kandidaat
- 1-3 years of Accounts Receivable or accounting experience.
- Bachelor degree in business administration Understanding of the basic principles of VAT
- Eagerness to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- A proven commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent task prioritization and organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment, primarily in Word and Excel.
- Competitive base salary + overtime
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- ESPP - Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- international working environment
- stable and growing organization
€ 2.300,00 - € 2.600,00 /maand