For an international market leader in the Energy industry, I am recruiting an Accounts Payable Specialist with good SAP knowledge and a MBO/MBO+ diploma in Finance. Are you ready for a second or third step in your Accounts Payable career and would you like to work in a Shared Service Center? Then start applying as Accounts Payable Specialist (SAP)!
The Accounts Payable team is a mutualized pool of accountants that will receive, scan and code suppliers' invoices within accounting systems at SAP company code level (generally legal entity level). The Accounts Payable team is responsible for proper processing of suppliers invoices to allow the payment in due time with the right level of quality and internal control. Therefore, I am looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist (SAP)!
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Ownership of the invoicing tool (e.g. xflow) and process
- Receive, scan and initiate workflow for all entering invoices
- Code and control invoices and liaise with process users as necessary on PO/Invoice mismatches
- Get proper approval for the invoice
- Ensure tax validity and correct classification and booking of VAT according to national requirements and VAT reporting set-up in SAP
- Book invoice within accounting SAP system
- Ensure payment of invoices in due time
- Follow-up pending invoice approvals to ensure payment is before due date
- Pay interest charges on late-paid invoices (Norway specific)
- Reconcile vendor ledger
- Manage ageing items
- Support Procurement in solving differences in GR/IR accounts
- Issue payment performance report, including root cause analysis
- Follow-up credit balances with external vendors
MBO-level in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar financial position
- Good communication skills
- Be highly analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding general accounting tools
- Language: English and Dutch required
- Collaborative :
- To work & communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders. Respecting knowledge, experience & building effective relationships.
- Problem Solving:
- Ability to analyse multiple sources of data, make connections & create high quality solutions, prioritising the key issues & consequences.
To strive for excellence, being energetic, resilient and passionate, taking personal responsibility for performance and delivering results.
- Salary 2.800eu - 3.200eu gross a month, based upon a 40 hours work week
- A fulltime (40 hour) work week
- Flexible working hours
Are you the Accounts Payable Specialist (SAP)I am looking for? Apply now!
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Sport abonnement
- Werken vanuit huis
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Flexibel rooster
- Game kamer
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
€ 2.800,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand