For an International firm specialized in Consulting services for many industries, I'm urgently looking for an Accounts Payable specialist. Are you available on short notice, do you speak English fluently (Dutch is a pré) and do you have experience with Accounts Payable, and looking for an allround and challenging role within a professional and International company, please check out this job and apply!
Our client is a market leader within their specific field of Consulting. They help other companies and authorities in the fields of safety, rules and regulations, sustainability and the optimization of supply chains. You will be working in an International Accounts Payable team, responsible for different entities across the entire world. It is a role for 6 months, with the possibility to get a contract from the employer directly.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices for many different entities
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Work closely with the teamlead to ensure processes are going smoothely
- Assist in month-end closing
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested
- An MBO degree in the direction of Finance or Accounting at minimum
- Previous experience with Accounts Payable in an International firm
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, Dutch would be a pré
- Available for at least 32 hours per week
- Experience with Oracle would be a pré
- Good Excel skills
- Accurate, organized, client-focused, good communication skills and ability to switch tasks easily
You will get a good salary, work for a company that takes care of its employees and has a great name, and there is a chance to stay longer after the assignment has finished.
€ 2.200,00 - € 2.700,00 /maand