For a renowned multinational I am currently looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist in the bustling heart of Amsterdam. It's an exciting and challenging position within a young environment with great growth & learning opportunities!
Our client is an internationally active company with a well established brand, providing top-level fast-moving consumer goods to the Dutch market.
Do you like to work in a fun and informal environment?
Do you want to be given trust and responsibilities?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
- On-time and accurate data entry and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all financial policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable reconciliations.
- Research and resolve balances discrepancies.
- Perform vendor accounts reconciliation for unallocated cash.
- Maintain Accounts Payable files and records.
- Perform Accounts Payable tasks related to vendor management and invoice processing
- Support monthly Accounts Payable closing activities
- Resolution of supplier invoicing and payment issues
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects
- Assist in improving the Accounts Payable processes within the company
- University or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related fields.
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with ERP Systems.
- Hands-on attitude, proactive mindset with a "can do" attitude.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Analytic skills, logical reasoning, accuracy.
- Problem solving and follow-through attitude.
- Stress resistance; ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Flexible attitude and good team player.
- Competitive salary: €2500 - €3500 based on experienced.
- International & dynamic environment.
- Experience at an A-Brand company.
- Possibility to learn and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to contribute to process improvements.
- Start per immediately!
2,500 - 3,500 /maand