Do you have experience as an Accounts Payable Accountant and interested in a diverse global accounting role within a successful company in Amsterdam area? Would you like to gain experience within a Multinational? Are you fluent in English? Then you might be the Accounts Payable we are looking for!
For a leading Logistics & Distribution multinational we are looking for a Accounts Payable Accountant based in North-Holland, close to Amsterdam. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new challenge in an international environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Code and book purchase and accounts payables invoices
- Code and book expense declarations
- Make all bank bookings and reconcile the bank accounts on a weekly basis
- Prepare a list of the weekly supplier payments
- Code and book intercompany invoices and keep an intercompany administration
- Ensuring that accounts payable sub-ledgers are up to date and reconcile to general ledger for all entities
- Assisting with the monthly closing
- Managing the internal control risks in AP process
Skills & education
- Couple of years of experience in an Accounts Payable Accountant position
- Experience with a US-based company preferred
- Fluency in English is required
- Preferably also fluent in French
- Proactive, organizational skills
- Eager to learn
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- Challenging and demanding position
- 32 or 40 hours a week
- Salary indication between 2500 - 3200
Are you the Accounts Payable we are looking for? Please apply now!
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.200,00 /maand