We are currently looking for a legal account manager who would lead a team of experienced legal officers.
Our client provides specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide.
Account Manager Legal Job Duties in Brief:
- Lead a team of legal officers and coordinate all activities to deliver our services to our clients;
- Ensure that all client related legal documentation is complete, accurate, up-to-date and compliant with Dutch legislation;
- Liaise and maintain relationships with clients, advisors, auditors, and other third parties. Meet the expectations of the clients and adhering to set KPI's;
- Plan team resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team;
- Involvement in development of procedures and related workflows;
- Continually review and sign off on the work performed by the team, and make recommendations on improving existing procedures as well as performance of the team.
- Ensure that business risks are identified and managed;
- Provide regular and proactive feedback on service delivery to our clients.
- Master's degree in law;
- Relevant experience in Dutch Corporate Law field and people management;
- Experience in international environment and project management;
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Responsible, reliable and ability to work within a team;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Fluency in English is essential. Good Dutch language knowledge (both verbal and written).
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.