As the Accounting & Reporting specialist you will be part of the Finance Team, participating in day-to-day accounting and responsible for reporting and forecasting. You will report directly to the CFO.
Shipping company in the chemical tankers segment
- Financial accounting according to accounting policies and IFRS standards;
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reporting, meeting deadlines
and focus on data accuracy;
- Providing forecasts;
- Preparing and monitoring budgets;
- Preparing the annual financial statements of the group and coordinating the process with auditors;
- Preparing reports to banks and monitor compliance with covenants;
- Preparing reports/presentations to Board of Directors;
- Analysis of data;
- Responsible for filing of tax returns (VAT/Income tax), and statistic reports;
- Contribute to the further structuring, improving and optimizing of the procedures;
- Drive the further automation of processes;
- Act as a business partner to other departments on financial-administrative questions;
- Making an active contribution to the financial discipline within the company.
- Master degree/MBA in economics/accounting;
- 7 - 10 years' experience in accounting;
- Solid experience in reporting and forecasting;
- Excellent understanding of IFRS standards and accounting policies and procedures;
- Expert in Excel;
- High communicative skills in English (dutch is a pre);
- Experience in shipping is considered a pre.
- competitive salary;
- dynamic workenvironment.
65,000 - 80,000 /jaar