In this role, you will be managing the accounting team and be in charge of the processing of all the accounting transactions, the monthly closing of the books and the reporting to the headquarters. You will also be responsible for the compliance with the local and group policies and procedures.
Our client is a large international retail group.
In this role, you will be end responsible for all accounting activities of the group.
Main tasks are:
- Management of the accounting team
- Supervision of the correct functioning all of accounting related tasks
- Process reviewing and implementation of new accounting tools
- Compliance with local and group policies and procedures
- Monthly closing and reporting to global headquarters
- Year end closing and elaboration of the statutory financial statements
- Coordination of audit with the external auditors
- Tax compliance (VAT, direct tax, social security, etc.)
- Degree in accounting and business administration (University)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and/or consulting (e.g. audit experience)
- Successful track record in a managerial position in an international environment
- Experience in process improvement and documentation
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Proactive, showing initiatives
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and coaching skills
- Senior accounting role
- Competitive salary
- International environment
€ 80.000,00 - € 110.000,00 /jaar