Our client is a global trading organisation. Since someone in their team has found another opportunity, they are looking Accounting Officer who speaks English and Czech/ Slovak native. If you would like to be a part of this team, see if you fit the following profile and let us know if you are interested.
Our client is a global trading organisation. Currently the organisation has a financial team at their office in the Netherlands and they are currently looking for an Accounting Officer.
You will work in a team, where you will be responsible for the administration of your own countries. In this case your countries will be the eastern countries in Europe. The Czech Republic and Slovakia are the most important countries. Off course you will sometimes assist with other countries if needed. You can also ask the help of your team members when needed. Within the team, there are many different nationalities, but everyone speaks English.
- Daily booking of bank statements, with reconciliation to G/L and processing approved invoices
- Preparation of payments
- Distribution and keeping track of non-approved invoices
- Process approved personnel expense declarations
- Post payroll and payroll related activities, such as social security & pension
- Reconcile sub-ledgers with G/L (accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory)
- Make necessary monthly/ quarterly accruals with regard to personnel expenses, budget expenses and non-processed invoices, estimate expenses for received goods/ services without received invoices
- Coordinate the intercompany reconciliation with international offices
- Prepare/ file various filings, VAT, Income Tax, Intrastat and Statutory reporting
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis for the teamlead
- Prepare monthly reporting pack, including reconciliation to Navision
- Analyse Balance sheet accounts, P&L accounts and compare those with plan at month-end, quarter to date and year to date
- Bachelor degree in Finance
- At least two years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the Czech/ Slovak language
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus
- Experience with Navision is an advantage
- Hands-on, good communication skills and analytic
For more information contact Emmy Broch: +31 631997385
€ 3.000,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand