- Temporary role as Accounting Analyst for 6 months, within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector
- Rotterdam / 40 hours a week / IFRS / HGB / German GAAP / Dutch GAAP / SAP / Fixed Asset Accounting
For a leading company, specialised in petrochemicals, I'm currently searching to find an Accounting Analyst who speaks and writes fluently in English and preferably in German or Portuguese too. It is a temporary, fulltime role for approximately six months and good knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP and German GAAP is necessary. The company is located in Rotterdam.
- Organising and rolling forward of all processes in asset accounting IFRS and HGB
- Analysing and reporting of variances and fluctuations including the preparation of reviews for the management
- Supporting internal and external audits
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to IFRS and HGB
- Supporting the team with monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet reconciliations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business/Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Approximately 5-7 years of working experience as a GL Accountant and with Fixed Asset Accounting
- Good knowledge of IFRS, German GAAP and Dutch GAAP
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English and preferrably German or Portuguese
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- You are analytical, accurate and have great communication, comprehension and problem solving skills
Temporary fulltime role as Accounting Analyst, during approximately six months and maybe even longer.
3,500 - 4,000 /maand