As Accountant you will be responsible for the all round Financial Administrative process.
International leader company in the sector of distribution of natural material.
- Booking of invoices directly into MS Dynamics etc.
- Preparing of payment orders with the banks.
- Control of creditor ledgers.
- Preparation of daily liquidity statement.
- Check and prepare end of month debtor/creditor lists.
- Debtor control and communication with our customers, communication with our credit insurance regarding limits and overdue debtors.
- End of month check of inventories
- Processing of bookings from the logistic trading system into the financial programme.
- Control of the inter-company accounts and booking journal entries directly in the financial programme.
- Producing information for management on a weekly basis. Preparing VAT declarations, end of month checks and preparation of (monthly) management reports.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Have at least a completed MBO 4 / HBO education in Accounting or Economics
- About 2 years of relevant work experience in an international company
- Fluent in Dutch, German and English
- Flexible mindset and excellent social and communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive person with attention for detail
- Challenging position
- Direct report to CFO of the company
2,800 - 3,200 /maand