You will be part of the Controlling, Accounting and Treasury team and the right hand of the senior corporate accountants, responsible for the EMEA finance.
SUZOHAPP is a technology company providing software and hardware for cash handling automation and self-service solutions to more than 25,000 customers throughout the world. SUZOHAPP's technology enables automation for customers operating in a variety of end markets including retail, transportation, gaming, banking, vending and amusement.
You will be part of the Controlling, Accounting and Treasury team and the right hand of the senior corporate accountants, responsible for the EMEA.
- Collect and document financial data
- Responsible for reporting ( weekly and monthly) and consolidations, according to US GAAP
- Assist with the planning and control cyclus
- Responsible for cash forecasting for the European cash pool
- Assist with consolidations
- Pro-actively come up with ideas to increase efficiency in processes
- Assist with the annual reporting and annual audit
- Contribute to a variety of projects
- Relevant financial degree and experience with accounting and controlling
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Having worked at an accountancy firm is a plus
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience with Hyperion is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
- Available on a full time base (38 hours)
- A challenging role in a growing global IT company
- Excellent remuneration package and pension scheme
- Work in a brand new office in de Meern, Utrecht