This role is a key support to the overall Finance and Accounting operations in the region. As a member of our team you will be interacting with multiple functions across the entire organization in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information but also to work on ad hoc projects in support of the business growth.
One of the world's leading designer and distributor of apparel and accessories. Operating in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Greater China, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
1. Review journal entries and BS accounts reconciliation
2. Ensure the accuracy of accounting entries for assigned entities
3. Support month end, quarter and year end closing activities
4. Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
5. Variance analysis report out to leadership
6. Compile the annual financial statements and lead external audits.
- Dutch native or fluent and strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communications in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any Finance related studies from accredited university
- 2 or more years related work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially verbal communication
- Career path internally
- 30 days holiday
- Possibility to work frome home on a flexible basis
- Possibility to work from the other offices around the world
- Internal gym facilities
- Full travel allowance
- Discount on company products
- Pension plan
€ 2.700,00 - € 3.200,00 /maand